Unfortunately, I have to go over my lengthy (gratuitous) disclaimer and the terms and conditions of this web site...
WARNING: working out and exercise can be dangerous. you can be seriously injured, crippled or killed. The opinions, stories and ideas presented here are my own and do not constitute a recommendation of or endorsement for any particular or general use. You should seek a professional medical evaluation before starting an exrcise program. If you choose to workout, you do so at your own risk.
Terms & Conditions for HIV Longevity
Visitors to my Web site are required to accept the following terms and conditions in return for the information given about me, and data that I provide through my Web site.
Conditions Of Use
1. I use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on my web Blog. Information is for guidance only and is not intended to form any part of a contract and can be subject to change without notice. I shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or cumulative losses or damages arising out of the use or inability to use these pages, any errors, misrepresentations or omissions on the material contained on them.
2. The information on these web pages has been prepared with reasonable care and is believed by me to be legal, honest, decent and truthful as of the date of its preparation. The exception to this rule is comments that are provided by outside users.
3. You agree that the material downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of my web Blog is obtained entirely at your own risk and that you will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data even if we have been advised of the possibility of any such damage.
4. I do not accept any liability in connection with any third party web sites which may be linked or accessible through my own Web site and I do not endorse or approve the contents of any such site.
5. In relation to a dispute arising out of this Web site you the user and me, I agree to submit exclusively to the jurisdiction of the courts.
6. Except where expressly stated to the contrary the text and graphics in the information contained in this Web Blog is the copyright of Vaughn Ripley. You may download or print out individual selections of these web pages only if explicitly used for your own personal information and not to be publicly reproduced. Permanent copying or storage of whole or part of this Web Blog or the information contained in it or reproduction or incorporation of any part of it in any other work or publication whether on paper or electronic media or any other form is expressly prohibited.
7. The entire contents of this Web Blog remains my property and is copyright with all rights reserved.