My original intention with this blog was to create an online book of sorts. I planned to write several articles and consider them chapters in a bigger book that details the trials of living with HIV. It also details what I've done to survive this plague. I've now been living with this virus for nearly twenty-eight years! The road to creating multiple chapters in a blog format has been a a long one... However, it's also been a fun one. I've gotten to know loads of people who are dealing with HIV and AIDS. And, I've compiled my thoughts and secrets into one online resource.
Here are the titles (with links) of all of the chapters (there's a whopping 21 chapters) of this book...
- CHAPTER 1 - Introduction to the Secret
- CHAPTER 2 - Who Am I
- CHAPTER 3 - HIV Medication
- CHAPTER 4 - Side Effects
- CHAPTER 5 - Fitness
- CHAPTER 6 - Nutrition in a Nutshell
- CHAPTER 7 - Personal Hygiene
- CHAPTER 8 - Sex, Drugs, and Rock-n-Roll
- CHAPTER 9 - Colds, the Flu, and Other Painful Maladies
- CHAPTER 10 - Positive Attitude
- CHAPTER 11 - Suicidal Tendencies
- CHAPTER 12 - Family and Friends (support system)
- CHAPTER 13 - How to Live Longer
- CHAPTER 14 - Stress (fancy word for life)
- CHAPTER 15 - Hobbies and Extracurricular Activities
- CHAPTER 16 - The War of the Body
- CHAPTER 17 - Giving Back
- CHAPTER 18 - Urban Legends and Myths Demystified
- CHAPTER 19 - What is the Magic with Magic
- CHAPTER 20 - Get Your Hopes Up
- CHAPTER 21 - Amalgamation
As my blog category "The Secret" comes to a close, I'm considering putting it into an ebook and giving this information away for free. Did you know that 68 percent of all people living with HIV reside in sub-Saharan Africa. For this reason, I'm trying to translate my eBook to include: Portuguese, Spanish, French, German, Mandarin Chinese, Afrikaans, Zulu, Swahili, Niger-Congo phylum, Khoi-San, Nilo-Saharan, Afro-Asiatic, and Bantu. If you have have any additional language requests or ideas, please let me know in a comment.
p.s. This post is a chapter in my blog-book, The Secret to Longevity. Checkout my similar posts here: http://hivlongevity.com/the-secret. Or, follow the goodie trail:
Previous Secret Article — Next Secret Article
Please comment. And, if you dig, share this article:
We are so close that I can smell it! That's right folks ... My book is coming. And ... Just in time for Christmas (oops ... I mean the holiday season). Don't forget to buy grandma fifteen copies (you know how she loses things).
For those of you who didn't know it, I [...]